Entry #1

Blog review

When reading through some of the many blogs to get an idea, I stumbled on a few that caught my eye. I dislike professional blogs as I have a shared time staying on track with the blog's main idea. I prefer more casual blogs that give you an insight into one person's life or semi/professional blogs when giving reviews, advice, life lessons, and topics one might want a quick crash course on.

The first blog ill talk about is Gary Vaynerchuk's work "Some Perspective on "Dwell Time." 

This blog is Magnificant and a quick and easy read; it advises people to spend too much time sweating the small stuff and even more significant time on the more critical problems. I like this blog post as it makes the reader rethink their actions on dwelling for long periods of time. Gary Vaynerchuk writes his blogs in a casual/professional matter, acting as if he were talking to a friend. This gives a more welcoming and friendly feel making the reader want to read more. 

A similar blog written by "The Rolling Stones" reviewing the hit kpop group BlackPink's new album "Born Pink, is also a great blog. Great for any Music Lover looking for any new albums. This blog gives short but extensive reviews about the album and the songs within the album. Short, sweet, and not too difficult to understand and read.

One last blog post I struggled to enjoy was "Do or Don't- Scary Movies" by Joanna Goddard. I say I struggled to enjoy it due to the pure fact that it was just too short; the blog talks about how joanna and her friend Alex watched The Blair Witch Project and how Joanna was extremely scared, and that was it. Nothing more than a few sentences and a couple videos of movie trailers turning horror into romance and romance into horror. It seemed like the blog had no turn behind a short conversation between Joanna and Alex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #10

Entry #6 How to "Home Studio" - Room acoustics and room Isolation

Entry #4 How to "Home Studio" - DAW's (Digital Art Workstation)