Entry #5

 

While reading Governor Doug Ducey's article, I saw the importance of school to the economy and the people attending college after high school. Being educated, In my opinion, is the key to a great life, even tho I believe that college is not needed unless one is going into fields that may require it. I believe this as nowadays there are many other ways one could make money.

As a student, I am happy to know that the governor of my state is taking action to help make my and many others' education a priority. I show that he cares for the well-being of the student's future, indicating that if we go to college or university after high school, it will bring us better opportunities in the future. Given better chances to be financially stable, Arizona residents, if lucky, even have a better chance of becoming financially free.

Knowing this gives me the motivation and encouragement to push through and be the best I can be. I and many others, knowing the statistics, will push to enter and finish college to give themselves an extra boost in the work field.

I believe that we will reach 60 percent of working-age adults with any form of a college degree and/or any form of work training by 2023. I say this as Governor Doug Ducey seems to have everything covered in making things work for the people of Arizona to become educated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #10

Entry #6 How to "Home Studio" - Room acoustics and room Isolation

Entry #4 How to "Home Studio" - DAW's (Digital Art Workstation)